Sunday 2 February 2014

Addictive Games

Hello!

Long time no blog.

My weekend has been good - not only have I tidied my bedroom and cleaned it within an inch of its life, I've managed to get a score of 43 in Flappy Bird. I would have probably been able to go further, but I had an itchy nose and had no choice but to flap into a pipe so that I could relieve myself from the annoyance that is an itchy nose.



Going back to the bedroom tidying/cleaning, I've come to the realisation that I absolutely love the smell of furniture polish. Not enough to sit there and sniff it, but after cleaning when the room smells nice and clean and fresh.

I also have a hardwood floor so where some of the excess polish has landed on it, it's slightly slippery. This means that I can slide around my bedroom in fluffy socks like my bedroom is an ice skating rink. Though it's probably dangerous, I find it to be great fun - especially while singing along to extremely loud music. (I have a feeling that I'll have all hardwoord floors when I own my own home and I'll just polish all the time so that I can slide everywhere.)

Anyway, that's about it for my boring weekend (other than writing a load of FanFiction) so I'll leave you now!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment