Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bowling & Food!

Hello!

Today I went ten-pin bowling with my friend Nicole; I hadn't been for ages and she won both games quite unsurprisingly! The first game was 82-84 to her and the second was 84-88.

We're not very competitive people (well, my weaknesses are Monopoly and Uno - those games bring out the competitive monster within me) so it was a nice game in which we were literally cheering and highfiving when the other knocked down a decent amount of pins.



2nd game scores, if you can even see them (my photography skills are immense)

After bowling, we had a nice meal and it was really nice to catch up with her after not seeing her in so long - we were both getting pumped up about university in September. If all goes to plan, we'll be attending the same one so we won't be completely alone before making new friends!

Nicole actually goes to my college too, but I'm a very unsociable person and rarely leave my house, so I hadn't seen her since the last day of term. I need to start leaving my house more often!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment